I love perfumes. Perfume refers to body scents and particular types of perfume. I do not stick to one brand/frangrance as long as it smells nice, sweet and fresh, any brand will do. It is best one at a time!
I would prefer Eau de parfum. Sometimes when I found the perfume that I like, it also comes with scented lotion... but the lotion is subtle and it will only last a couple of hours.
This perfumes are in my wish list for year 2011:
I would prefer Eau de parfum. Sometimes when I found the perfume that I like, it also comes with scented lotion... but the lotion is subtle and it will only last a couple of hours.
This perfumes are in my wish list for year 2011:
1. Chanel No. 5 by Coco Chanel

3. Beyond Paradise Perfume by Estee Lauder
How about you? What perfumes do you like?Some tips when selecting a scent:
- Be sure not to wear a perfume or any other body spray when shopping for a perfume since it can be very conflicting with your smell sight.
- Select a few perfumes (3-4) that you think are appealing to you.
- After testing each perfume, smell some coffee beans to clear your nose so you will be able to capture the notes of each perfume being tested.
- Finally, select the fragrance that is most appealing to you and makes you feel fresh!


0 comments:
Post a Comment