CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, July 13, 2008

My Garden

Guess what??? I am so so happy that flowers in my garden are blooming beautifully. I love gardening and it is one of my hobbies. I do gardening mostly during the weekend if I am not going out shopping or meeting friends. It is a soothing therapy when you see the beautiful flowers.

I have the Rangoon Creepers for the past 5 years now. It grows very well in sunny locations and has a delicate evening and night time fragrance. I let it climbs on my gate with its hanging clusters of brilliant red, pink and white blossoms. Here are the flowers in my garden.






2 comments:

♥ Carol ♥ said...

wow those flower bloom so pretty...tis at ur permy house or kuching?? love the pink flower..is it rose or carnation??

KACHA said...

Thank you!
Ooohhh those are flowers from my Permy house. The pink flower is a rose. I am not very good with roses and good that it did flowering this time.