CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Work and Shop

I went to KL for an official trip in the 2nd week of November and as usual, sambil menyelam minum air. I attended a workshop at the Equatorial Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. The workshop was good as it was totally something different from what I used to attend within the organisation. I was able to meet and exchange ideas with people from different field of work. Hope there will be more such opportunity in the future to enhance people skill, management/leadership skill and nurture talents. The workshop started from 9.00a.m - 5.00p.m so I did not have much time to explore places in KL. The nearest to the hotel are Sungei Wang Plaza and KLCC which was about 15-20 minutes walk. I never missed visit KLCC whenever I have a chance to come down to KL.
Here are some of the pictures I took:

The road signages for tourists











Petronas Twin Towers













Suria KLCC















If you are looking for food from different countries, Level 6 of Suria KLCC is worth to explore. At first, my friend and I were thinking of having western cuisine and we then found the Little Penang Kafe. We decided to have our dinner there. The food just OK, the rojak was not as good as the Sarawak Fruit Rojak.









Did I buy anything from KL? Yes, only shoes and sandals.
Actually, was thinking of getting the CROCS shoe but too expensive at RM250++. I found something similar at VOIR, Sg. Wang Plaza which only cost RM79.00. Cute right? I think I want to add some glittering on the flower. Black is my favourite colour and I bought the black shoe (pakei utk pegi kerja) at different shop.










I got this 2 sandals at Nose outlet, Sg. Wang Plaza. I never go for bright colour and this time I am brave enough to get one.












Women always being associated with parfume and I bought this parfume, Salvador Dali at the Dutyfree, KLIA.






































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments: