CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

It's 2009!!!

Yeah, it's 2009 and I am still in my holiday mood. Well, 2008 has been a good year for me eventhough there were a few things which I was hoping for not being achieved. I am very thankful with what I have accomplished in year 2008 and looking forward for a better one this year!
I still not sure where to start though. Today is the 13th day of 2009 and so far it has been a very quiet 2009 for me. I guess I need to take it one day at a time and enjoying every moments that I am going through. Life is a bless!
Quote by William Blake:
"Everything that lives, lives not alone nor for itself"

2 comments:

Kasia Kanaun @ Raya Ramoh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kasia Kanaun @ Raya Ramoh said...

I am linking this blog (and all known Salako bloggers)to mine with the hope that we can promote each other and our community especially.

If you happen to be back to see your parents, please kirim my salam to you bapak whom I fondly addressed as "Da' Mijus". The last time I met and talk to him was a few years back.