CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 22, 2008

End of 2008/Ujung tahutn 2008

The holiday season is here again. This is my last post for year 2008. Time flies and it is so incredible how long a year seems, and how it all seems like only yesterday. I am proud that I have accomplished some of the things that I have wanted to do for this year. Yes, to be thankful is to see what you have, and to see how far you have come, and to let go, and so I look forward to seeing where I am, next year.

In the meantime, please everyone have a great, safe, amazing, fun filled, laughter filled, with your family, friends and loved ones this holiday season.

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2009!!!

Salamat tahutn barahu 2009 ka kabatn diri' samuey. Harap tahutn barahu nyian kala nabanan tuah, razaki ngan kajayaan ka diri' samuey. Aku repo tahutn nyian sabap aku dapat mijawat blog ku sandiri sarta dapat batamu, babincang daam dunia maya ngan kamaruk Salako ang lain daam Nangkat Salako.

Mudahan tahutn barahu nyian ugak diri' Salako makitn maju sarta basatu daam majuatn bangsa.

0 comments: