CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Yes for Celcom Broadband

The Vodafone Mobile Connect USB Stick
Yes, I subscribed to Celcom Broadband today since they gave special promotion price at RM199.00 for the USB stick and RM100.00 for the upfront payment. The promotion price was cheaper (by 50%) than the earlier price quoted to me last month.
Now, I am bonded with Celcom Broadband for 24 months. The condition, if I intend to terminate my subscription earlier, I will be penalised with a fee of RM150.00. I do not have much choices because only Celcom has wider coverage in Sarawak. I am sure the speed and network are reliable within my residential area.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Coba check dapat ke anahk make broadband koa ka kawasan kampung2x salako. Sebab aku online di Poe make line Digi an dail up koa. So connection pun slow...

Love to hear it soon...