CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Birthday to me

It is my birthday today.

I am happy that I received lot of wishes from friends. How do I spend the day of my birthday today? In the morning, I spent my day with my good friend and her family. We had lunch at the Pizza Hut. Then in the evening I went out with the ladies. We had fun chit chatting and enjoyed our dinner at the Citrus. The place was really packed when we reached there as it was Mother's Day celebration too. We need to wait for an empty table and luckily we do not have to wait for too long.

This were the dishes we had:

The sampler - good choice


Pizza - this was really delicious and I really loved it!

Fish and chip - yuummmyyy...

0 comments: