When end of the year approaching, most companies, organisation, associations etc are busy preparing for their Annual Dinner event (this includes Pre-Christmas Dinner cum New Year celebration).
This year our University's Annual Dinner will be held on Saturday, 13th November 2010 with the theme "Night of the Hats". I collected my dinner ticket last week but I am yet to get myself a Hat for the dinner. I am still not sure what kind of hat to wear for the night. I have a few in mind but yet to make a decision what to wear. ... SIGH...
This year our University's Annual Dinner will be held on Saturday, 13th November 2010 with the theme "Night of the Hats". I collected my dinner ticket last week but I am yet to get myself a Hat for the dinner. I am still not sure what kind of hat to wear for the night. I have a few in mind but yet to make a decision what to wear. ... SIGH...

0 comments:
Post a Comment