The weather is very hot and humid. There are still lots of open burning around my area. Not sure when the developers going to stop destroying the environment and pollute the air. I am feeling sick of breathing in the smokey air everyday.
My weekend was very quiet and I am bored!
Actually, my life has changed a little this month. There were a few things that I least expected to happen and it happened to me. I was deeply hurt, sad and devastated but nothing I can do to change the situation. My life journey, no matter it is sweet, bitter or sour experience of life..... life goes on. Good thing that, I am still having my faith and stay strong in facing this difficult moment. Yea, nobody can makes me happy except me and myself! Maybe it is true that if your life is smooth sailing then you are at the wrong path...
Some questions that popped into my mind:
Do I need to make a change in my life?
Maybe I should go for a change in some of the routine in my life?
Maybe I have been living the same type of life?
Maybe I should go for holiday to relax my mind but where to go? [Wish professional staff can take their sabbatical leave like the academic staff so that I can take short course to acquire new skill or knowledge. Mmmmm, sad because no sabbatical leave is entitled for the professional staff at this moment.]
Or look for a new hobby, register for a language class, etc.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh....
It is just boring!!!
My weekend was very quiet and I am bored!
Actually, my life has changed a little this month. There were a few things that I least expected to happen and it happened to me. I was deeply hurt, sad and devastated but nothing I can do to change the situation. My life journey, no matter it is sweet, bitter or sour experience of life..... life goes on. Good thing that, I am still having my faith and stay strong in facing this difficult moment. Yea, nobody can makes me happy except me and myself! Maybe it is true that if your life is smooth sailing then you are at the wrong path...
Some questions that popped into my mind:
Do I need to make a change in my life?
Maybe I should go for a change in some of the routine in my life?
Maybe I have been living the same type of life?
Maybe I should go for holiday to relax my mind but where to go? [Wish professional staff can take their sabbatical leave like the academic staff so that I can take short course to acquire new skill or knowledge. Mmmmm, sad because no sabbatical leave is entitled for the professional staff at this moment.]
Or look for a new hobby, register for a language class, etc.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrgggggggghhhhh....
It is just boring!!!

0 comments:
Post a Comment