I have been thinking of getting a new handphone within the last few months. The brands that came into my mind were Sony Ericsson and Nokia, not to be missed the trendy Blackberry and iPhone. After much thought, Blackberry and iPhone are out from my list. And now down with Sony Ericsson and Nokia on the list but I decided to stay loyal with Sony Ericsson since I have been using Sony for long.
Lately, every time I go to the shopping malls, I must stop at the handphones' shop to take a look at the latest Sony Ericsson. I am eyeing for Sony Ericsson Aino and Xperia X10 Mini Pro.... oh it is just difficult to decide either should I or should I not getting a new handphone???
Lately, every time I go to the shopping malls, I must stop at the handphones' shop to take a look at the latest Sony Ericsson. I am eyeing for Sony Ericsson Aino and Xperia X10 Mini Pro.... oh it is just difficult to decide either should I or should I not getting a new handphone???



2 comments:
Hemm, what comes out my mind before buying this gadget is the services, spare part, accessories, resale value... by the way Nokia seem to be promising product.
Tp koalah... mali ikut kegunaan. Mun dh minat ame pk byk... mali trus... hehe
Mmmm, after much thoughts. I decided not to buy a new hp. :)
Post a Comment