CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Perth, Western Australia

I was in Perth, Western Australia from 5th - 10th November 2007. This time, I flew with Royal Brunei. It was cheaper than MAS. It was my 3rd visit to Perth. My visit this time was special as I was there to receive an award. I am so proud that at last I got the recognition.

During my visit, it was late winter and early spring where flowers started to bloom beautifully.

















The landmarks of Perth, the Bell Tower and the Barrack Street jetty:











The easiest way to get around Perth is by hoping into the CAT buses. The CAT buses offer a regular bus services within the city for free of charge. The buses operate on red, blue and yellow routes that run to different areas in the city.

I went to visit the Fremantle markets a popular tourist destination. It is a public market with stalls for craftspeople, mechants, you also can find vegetable and fruits here. The markets are open on Friday nights and weekends.

2 comments:

♥ Carol ♥ said...

u got tagged again hehe.. hmm trip to hanoi when you goin to post up the pic hehe...

KACHA said...

tunggu...still doing the draft...