
~kroll~ tagged me again on Sunday, April 6, 2008
1. What does true love mean to you?
It is the most difficult question to answer.
Love protects, preserves and hopes for the positive aspect of life.
True love never withdraws itself.
2. How do you know you're really in love?
When I feel butterflies in my stomach....hahahaha....
3. How many times in your life have you fallen in love?
Oooh this is difficult, fallen in love from afar can be countered?
4. Have you ever fallen out of true love because you were mad at the moment?
Don't know
5. Do you feel love and physical attraction are the same thing?
Of course not, love and physical are already two different thing bah...
6. If your true love became ill or disfigured would you continue to love them the same way?
Maybe???
7. Should anyone else be able to tell you who to love or not love?
Hey, I have my own life so I will follow my heart
8. Do you believe people that ended up divorced were ever truly in love?
I have no idea. No matter what, we all have some positive aspects in us. But “love” is not responsible for that. It is us, the people, who have forgotten the meaning of love.
9. Would you give up something you want for someone you love?
Mmmm, I must believe in myself first.... Is it worthy or not
10. If you truly love someone do you feel it should be unconditional?
Yes, when we come from an open heart, we can see our opportunity to love into balance. Once we take the first step and must begin to share our love.
Sunday, April 6, 2008
What is TRUE LOVE???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment