CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

The special month of May



The month of May is special to me because my birthday is in May. I am a Taurean.

Make a guess which one is my real birthday cake???

This is my birthday cake for year 2008. It is a delicious Cream Cheese Cake.....yummy... dap dap dap...

- I bold the 5-10 things that most apply to me.

MAY: Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong clairvoyance (hahaha, how I wish I have the power jadi ahli nujum where I could see the future). Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered (yes, when I got annoyed and pissed off). Attracts others and loves attention. Deep feelings. Beautiful physically and mentally. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream (that's how you got motivated to have or to achieve what you want in life) . Understanding. Sickness usually in the ear and neck. Good imagination. Good physical. Weak breathing. Loves literature (sik pandei nak bersastera) and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. High spirited. Spendthrift.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe..nanti kita makan BBQ at home.